І.А.Башлак - Тести з англійської мови для студентів та аспірантів
- I You must understand the idea of putting similar things together into groups. So you need to learn CATEGORIES.
- II It is very useful to put close attention to ADVERBS
- III You must learn to use ADJECTIVES and ADVERBS correctly
- IV PARTICIPLES AS ADJECTIVES
- V You need to learn the different parts of speech (noun, verb, adjective, adverb), so that you can select CORRECT WORD FORMS to fill in the blanks.
- VI PROBLEM VERBS
- VII A big problem will be VOCABULARY
- VIII PROBLEM VOCABULARY AND PREPOSITIONS
- IX PREPOSITIONAL PHRASES!!!
- X One aspect of vocabulary is your knowledge of PREFIXES
- XI We learn hundreds of PHRASAL VERBS
- XII We have thousands of common IDIOMS. You must learn as many as possible, so you can figure out what they mean in context